segunda-feira, 10 de março de 2008

Mais uma letra x)

Momento musical heh...
2 musiquinhas bonitinhas apropriadas pro momento em questão...
Sabe que cair nos reinos de Morpheus ajuda tanto a voltar ao equilibrio heh...


I know there's something in the wake of your smile.
I get a notion from
the look in your eyes, yea.
You've built a love but that love falls
apart.
Your little piece of heaven turns too dark

Chorus:
Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.
Listen to your
heart there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're
going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart before you tell him
goodbye
Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The
precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They're swept away and
nothing is what is seems,
the feeling of belonging to your dreams
chorus
And there are voices that want to be heard.
So much
to mention but you can't find the words.
The scent of magic, the
beauty that's been when love
was wilder than the wind.


Every time I think of you
I feel a shot right through into a bolt of blue

It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind
There's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
And every day my confusion grows
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say
I feel fine and I feel good
I'm feeling like I never should
Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday
I'm
not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I hurt someone else
Then I'll never see
just what we're meant to be
Every time I see you falling
I get down on my knees and pray
I'm waiting for that final moment
You'll say the words that I can't say



Sam x)
Trilhando meu caminho, pra voltar mais puro do céu.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário